Home Who can attest supporting documents
As per recent circular from Government All supporting as mentioned against below should be attested by Banker or any gazetted officer ( Class a or class B) or Post master with their seal and contact no.
Please find below the detailed list of Gazetted Officers as enlisted in the circular issued by CCA. The attestation can be only in BLUE, GREEN or RED ink.
BLACK INK IS NOT ALLOWED EVEN IN ATTESTATION.
Group ‘A’ Gazetted officers include
1. All India services though posted to states
2. Promotes from states to the cadre of Assistant commissioner and above
3. Police officers (Circle Inspector and above)
4. Additional District Civil surgeons
5. Executive Engineers and above
6. District Medical Officer and above
7. Lt. Col and above
8. Principals of Government Colleges and above
9. Readers and above of Universities
10. Patent Examiner etc.
Group ‘B’ Gazetted officers include
1. Section Officer
2. BDO (Block Development Officer)
4. Junior Doctors in Government Hospitals
5. Assistant Executive Engineer
6. Lectures in Government colleges
7. Headmaster of Government high schools
8. 2nd Lieutenant to Major